It is time to play catch with Ernie....Since "The Man" took away privileges to certain websites, I have been out of the loop with many of my friends. This, I think, is a very strong statement on how much technology affects every aspect of our lives...it is very sad to ponder. I digress (but, you are used to that, aren't you?)
It is time that I brought everyone up to speed and begin the task of recommunicating with the ones who I miss so dearly. Plus, this gives me the added advantage to rant once more. I will now be able to again thrash at the sociological, personal, political, and professional issues which enrage me.
First point of order is to inform you of personal things in which you may not know.

Heather and I are expecting....Most of you already knew this, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows. We are expecting a boy on July 14th, MY BIRTHDAY. Sweeeeeet. My middle child is now living with me full-time. She is doing well, considering having to put up with me everday. We took her kite flying the other day at Greenbo.There is a possibilty that we may be moving in the near future. Nothing set in stone, just a consideration


1 comments:
Just wanted to say I love you!
Post a Comment