I've been pretty busy as of late. I know...I always have that as an excuse. But, I am in the process of uprooting the family and trying to maintain some semblance of sanity while doing so. Many of the Appalachian readers will understand that "uprooting" is more than a mere adjective when referring to moving away from this area and one's family. This region has always been a place where roots go deep and the issue of leaving is one that undergoes serious thought and debate, sometimes heated, amongst everyone you know (which is everyone in the area). This very issue made it hard to chose a career field that is nomadic in nature.
The upside is I will only be a little more than two-hours away from my family and hometown. If I get tired of the city and gas prices allow, I will be able to point the car southbound for the hills of Kentucky on my off-time. Family and friends will also be able to take a weekend trip up our way to visit. This availabilty of home and family will definitely make the transition easier.
So, in preparation for my forthcoming move I have been cleaning out my pictures and dropping them on the net for easy storage. Now, I lay the cluttered, disorganized mess at your feet for you to enjoy or to disregard.
This little gadget is my best friend while cruising the streets on the A.M. shift.
Holzty married his long-time girlfriend Sherry this weekend in which Heather and I were glad to be a part of the celebration along with many friends and family.
Here are few new ones of Aidan...
Now that that is out of the way...Who the Hell is throwing my going away party???
Today's Instagram from BeFrank
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment